Life Without A Fork
Global Leaders in Physical And Mental Health Advocacy, Filmmaking , And Consultations
Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism since 2009.
Lighting The Way
Staying in the know on advanced research and procuring opportunities for future genetic studies in chronic and autoimmune conditions.
- Activism through filmography, orations and the arts.
- Global outreach, public speaking and consultations.
- Master planning and community building.
- Gaining and sharing new awarenesses around Idiopathic Angioedema — “The 80 Percent,” of all people living with Angioedema, Mast Cell Activation Syndromes, and Mental Health Disorders.
- Searching for Right Answers.
A black owned and run business created to assist in the longevity and improved quality of life for all peoples, of all cultures and, of all nations.Established in 2009, incorporated in 2016 and obtaining official status as a 501c3, not-for-profit in 2018.
In 2016, Life Without A Fork, in association with Film You! Productions and Cali Girl Entertainment, successfully produced and premiered the first ever documentary feature, “Life Without A Fork Documentary,” around the rare and potentially life threatening conditions of #IdiopathicAngioedema, #MastCellActivationSyndrome and #MentalHealthDisorders to a global audience.